No products in the cart.
Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.
- Licorice (Mulethi) powder is ideal for making into a tea on its own, or mixing with other herbs to improve the flavour.
- Licorice may help with bronchial problems such as hoarseness, mucous congestion and coughs..
- Licorice may help stomach problems, such as peptic ulcers.
- Liquorice is a woody, herbaceous perennial herb native to Southern Europe and Asia..
- The powder can also be added to stocks for beef casseroles and stews and to home brew beers to add an interesting flavour. The powder can be added to poultices for soothing canker sores and added to creams and lotions for skin conditions such as eczema